Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Beginnings

I've had a blog for near about 2 years or more now. However, it was a specific type of blog that was only for the eyes of a certain group of people. As a wrote for the 100 Hour Board, this blog was supposed to be one that expressed thoughts and feelings to fellow writers of the 100 Hour Board and to the readers of the Board who were interested in reading more about me. I finally decided that maybe it is time to start a normal blog. A blog that I feel is ok for anyone and everyone to see were I can put specific details about my life.

I'm rather excited to start this new blog. Now that I am retired from the 100 Hour Board and have been for a good few months, it is like a new chapter in my life. Hopefully I'll figure out some interesting things to put on this blog. If not, then well, you don't really have to read it now do you?

No comments: