Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm bad at blogging sometimes...

I get in blogging "phases" where I blog every day or a few times a week. Other times I get in a lazy mood and don't feel like doing a single thing. I was in the mood to blog a few weeks ago... and then the lazy mood over came me and I didn't feel like it. At all. Ever.

But today is a new day and I'm finding myself again in the mood to blog. Nothing huge or grandiose has happened since my last post. Just the little things. But you know what? The little things are what make up "life" so I'll take the little things and try to have fun with them.

I got to celebrate birthdays this past weekend. It was Travis' birthday and I (along with his family) tried to make it fun for him. :-) On Friday evening we had a cook-out, we had all of the family over, we did pinatas (one for the kids and one for the adults), took pictures, and had a tasty ice cream cake. Which reminds me- I'm craving some ice cream cake right now. Haha. It was great to celebrate Travis' birthday with him, he is 26 years old- an old man.

Last Saturday was a busy day! In the morning we got up early to go pick up Travis' horse that was in a city about 2 hours away and was getting wined and dined and romanced by a stud in hopes of them making a stinking cute baby together. After we picked up the horse and got back to Lindon- we had to scurry over to Tiger's (Travis' nephew) birthday party. I got to color and play with some little kids, so it was fun. :-) Then shortly after that Travis had his football game. I love watching Travis play football! The fact that he loves to play sports is the icing on the cake.

This weekend isn't planned out to be nearly as exciting as last weekend but I'm looking forward to it. This week in school has been a bit hectic so it will be nice to get a bit of a break. Travis doesn't have a football game and Monday is a holiday! So we have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday with no set plans where we can just have fun and spend time together. It'll be great.

No comments: