I've been really sore lately. My neck had never fully recovered from back when I had that nasty crick in the neck, I have been sick lately, and my back has been hurting me. Therefore yesterday I got the bright idea to go get a massage! I figured that I'd splurge on something for myself that would hopefully make me feel better.
Well, I picked a place, made an appointment, and showed up at the appropriate time. Now, I've never had a man give me a massage- but that is who was to give me a massage yesterday. A divorced man (he totally told me he was divorced) in his early 50's or so who had been a massage therapist for 13 years or something. May I just say that getting a massage from someone that much older than me AND of the opposite sex was AWKWARD. I know it shouldn't have been. And the man was very professional. But I spent the entire massage mentally telling myself to relax and not to tense up. LoL
Now I'll admit 2 things: my back feels a lot looser and my neck no longer hurts when I turn it all the way to one side or another. However, my back is just plain killing me. It is so sore and I keep on expecting to see bruises all over it. It is awful! It no longer feels like my back is "out" but let me tell you I'm still surprised that don't have deep dark bruises. I swear- I have been removed of any desire to get another massage EVER. Next time I'll just go see my chiropractor. Gah!
No comments:
Post a Comment