Back in April our family took an awesome beach trip out to Myrtle Beach! I guess they considered it Brooke's "going away" celebration since she was leaving shortly afterwards to go back to school at BYU-ID. We were there with our family, my aunt's family, my grandparents, and a few other random family members and family friends that were popping in and out! The place we stayed at was called South Beach Plantation and was made to resemble Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.
Our first night there we went to a cute show called "The Good Vibrations Show"- a show that my mom can't seem to get enough of! She's seen it far too often... LoL In the show the various people sing songs and dance to music from the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's. The people are really amazing singers and dancers and they put on an awesome performance! I loved it- bopping around and singing along.
I also had a new experience where me and my dad went and rode SEGWAYS! I loved it so much. We zoomed around a couple different parks and even lived on the edge a little and went up and down a pier on the segways. It was a beautiful day outside and it was a perfect way to explore and enjoy the day outside!
Another excellent outdoor activity was going to the pool! The beach water was far too chilly so we enjoyed ourselves in the beautiful pools that were at the hotel.
And like with any Myrtle Beach trip it would not have been complete without a trip to the mall! And what do they have at the mall at Myrtle Beach? They have those awesome jumping trampolines! Woot woot! So, as I have before, I went for a jump on them before buying a few cute new shirts.
It was a really fun trip! It was a really enjoyable way to spend time with my family. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment