Saturday, July 9, 2011

The animals in my life this summer!

This summer I've had a few adorable animals in my life that have made me happy!  Unfortunately none of them have particularly "lasted" or are still around but they sure were fun while they lasted!  For a period of time my mom's cat Bella was gone.  She disappeared for nearly a month and a half so during that time I convinced my mom to let me get a kitten!  He had 2 names: Tuck and Twian.  He was a beautiful tortoise shell tabby who had a TON of personality. 
The little guy provided me hours of entertainment- he loved to run, jump, climb, and play fight.  He was hilarious to watch and then when he was all tuckered out he loved to curl up on my chest and take a nap.  I loved that little guy!  Unfortunately Bella ended up showing back up and the cat and the kitten did NOT get along so he had to go.  :-(  But I found him a home with a guy I used to know and his family so hopefully he is happy and enjoying himself!
 Another leading guy in my life in the past few months has been Sampson!  An adorable little mixed pup that I've spent a lot of time doting on.  He actually belongs to a guy that I know but I've done a lot of babysitting... I've taken pup just about everywhere with me and we've done a lot of playing.  There is a huge difference between pup and my puppy that I had about 2 years ago.  This doggie is going to be a beastly dog when he is full grown and is already growing like a weed. 
 I've enjoyed doing a lot of playing with him- I even convinced the pup to love me more than he loved his owner!  Bwa ha ha!  I'm just good like that.  There is nothing cuter than a chubby ball of fur curling up on your lap and falling asleep.  Unfortunately his real owner has a girlfriend now so he is a little too busy to let me play with his dog all the time so I don't get to see Sampson very much anymore.  But I sure do love that pup!  I'd like to think that I did a lot towards helping raise the little tyke and I was lucky that I got to have him while he was at his most fun puppy stage!

1 comment:

~~~~ said...

"There is nothing cuter than a chubby ball of fur curling up on your lap and falling asleep."

Slightly incorrect. There is nothing cuter than a chubby ball of Baby Karl curling up on your lap and falling asleep. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened yet, as he would stay awake 24 hours a day if his parents did...