Saturday, July 9, 2011

My 24th Birthday back on April 12th

This is the first birthday that I've had at home in about 6 years and it was excellent!  My day started out with balloons- I do love balloons.  I received several texts and facebook birthday messages that made me smile throughout the day.
 Then at work my mom and my little sister showed up and surprised me with my favorite lunch (pulled pork BBQ from B's BBQ) as well as with a beautiful flower from my youngest sister.  Yet another thing that kept me smiling all day long.  :-)

 I got to eat lunch with my mom, dad, sister, and my aunt popped in and out!
 Later that evening we invited a number of people to go to the movies with us and my mom got me cupcakes and some cute bunny ears (since my birthday is right around Easter time).  We had delicious cupcakes, dinner, and a movie with some good friends and family members.  I also got a few awesome gifts- an iPod jack for the car (so now on all of my road trips I can have my amazing music), some Bath and Body Works awesomeness, and a few other odds and ins!  The only thing I didn't get for my birthday was a phone call from someone back in Utah that I was secretly hoping would call. 

No comments: