Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trip Up Into The Canyon

I'm extremely excited that me and Mark are having our engagement pictures taken up in the canyon this Wednesday!!  :-)  Mark and myself went up the canyon this past Sunday to scope out some pretty picture taking places.  I do believe that the canyon must be at the peak of its fall colors this week so that makes me extra excited to have our pictures taken up there.  It should be absolutely beautiful!  Below is a picture that we took up in the Squaw Peak road area where you could see all of the colors that are in the valley. 
While we were up there we decided that we needed to take a picture of ourselves in this beautiful area so below is just a random shot of the two of us.  We were both just kinda relaxing after church that Sunday. 
Below is when we went up to the area on the Alpine Loop and the Aspen Grove area.  There weren't AS many colors up that way but it still looked amazing!  All of the quaking aspen trees gave the area the most beautiful ambiance.  I'd love to take some engagement pictures in that area but something tells me that pictures with people in them might be a little too busy and wouldn't turn out quite as well.
Hopefully in a week or two I'll have some lovely engagement pictures to post that will look 10 times as amazing as these pictures!  One can only hope.  :-)

No comments: