Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

This year I had a lot more of an opportunity to get dressed up for Halloween so I decided to "splurge" and to actually get myself a nice costume!  I was instructed to dress up at both of my jobs while working on Friday and then on Saturday (for those who don't know I'm currently working my day job and then picking up shifts with another company in the evenings).  And then of course I had a ward Halloween party and then a party that a few friends invited me to.  So it was a rather busy Halloween season.   
Here are a few pictures that we took at the office with all of the fun dressed up peoples!  I LOVED Sharon's costume.  She was Stitch from Lilo and Stitch.  A hilarious costume and Ray was Indiana Jones.  Haha, aren't we a good looking bunch?
I had a lot of fun for Halloween!  I got to meet some new people and have a lot of fun.  There is a good chance that I will use the same costume next year too... muhahahaha.  Last Halloween I was sick and really didn't do anything so it was a nice change to get to have some fun around Halloween time.  I even made an array of delicious treats for everyone in the office.  Frankenstein fingers (pretzels dipped in green chocolate), grave yard ghosts (2 crackers with peanut butter dipped in white chocolate), as well as sugar cookies and some veggies to throw in something healthy.  Hopefully next year I'll get around to carving pumpkins and going to a haunted maze.  This year was a little hectic with all the work and whatnot. 

Now on to Thanksgiving!  I do love how fall/winter is the time of the most excellent holidays!

No comments: