Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tulip Festival

We went to the Tulip Festival on April 22, 2010! It was a tiny bit overcast but the grounds were absolutely beautiful. The tulip festival is at Thanksgiving Point in Draper, UT and they have acres and acres of fabulously landscaped grounds. *sigh* I do love it. We took my friend Eden and her friend Jordan with us and they were kind enough to take some pictures of us.
















I went to the Tulip Festival almost 3 years ago and ever since I've been wishing and hoping and wanting to go back. But every year since then something has come up or I couldn't find anyone who wanted to go with me. But this year I was able to convince Mark to go with me (he's so sweet about doing things I want to do). And once he got to the festival he rather got 'into' it. How could you not love such natural beauty? Mark put his own little spin on the outting by hijacking a golf cart that someone had left off of the side of the path. We guessed that the people had left it there because they couldn't get it working but Mark figured out that if you pushed the choke on it then it started up just fine. So we took the liberty of taking it with us so that eventually we could return it. (*wink wink*) It made the trip a lot more fun to be able to zoom around on that cart. LoL











We all enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. :-)

No comments: