


Today is Thursday April 22, 2010. This morning when I woke up I just about wanted to cry. There was a scene outside my window that would have been beautiful if it were fricking DECEMBER outside. Big fluffy flakes were falling out of the sky. Not tons and tons of it, but enough that will likely destroy all of the beautiful flowers.


There must be little weather nymphs out there that are determined to destroy everyone's good spring/summer vibrations. After people are taking flip flops and shorts out of the closet there SHOULD be no going back for at least a few months. There should NOT be mornings of snow. Please forward this message to any weather controlling magical creatures you know.
Thankfully, I will be escaping to North Carolina with my magic man (Mark- pictured above) of 6 months now! We will be spending 4 days basking in the Myrtle Beach sun and 5 days enjoying the sights, smells, and family members of North Carolina. Woot woot! I've never had the opportunity to take a man home with me, I'm terribly excited. I hope he's the only one I take home with me *wink wink* if you know what I mean. My small town southern man (Mark is pretty much the epitomy of that song) should love the south, I sure hope he does! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment