I'm all graduated! All official like! I have the diploma hanging in my room and everything. It was a nice thing... a lot of my friends were there graduating with me. I only went to convocation- I didn't bother going to the one where I march across the stage. This was mostly due to the fact that my department was so fricking huge I would have been there forever. At that point I still had the huge splint on my arm/hand and it was very uncomfortable. Very nice though.
It is amazing to finally be done with school! My undergraduate at least. We'll see if more school is to come. The bookstore gave me an extra 3 weeks to work there- a blessing since I still didn't have a job. At this point I just really needed to find a job. Really really. I always thought that after graduating that it would be easy to find a job that I wanted. Silly me.

But graduation is AWESOME! I feel so sorry for all of those suckers who are going to classes and doing homework in the evenings. Muhahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment