Here is a clip that I took at the concert of one of my favorite songs. Good times my friends... good times.
And not only did I get to hear a lot of my favorite Snow Patrol songs- but I got to hear a brand new song preformed for the 2nd time EVER! It is a song called "Just Say Yes." And I love it. The only problem is that the only way I can hear it is by looking it up in YouTube because they haven't released it as a single yet. Grrrr- they need to get that going! Because I'm smitten with that song. Here are some of the lyrics:
I'm running out of ways to make you see
I want you to stay here beside me
I won't be ok and I won't pretend I am
So just tell me today and take my hand
Please take my hand
Just say yes, just say there's nothing holding you back
It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind
Only love
It's so simple and you know it is
You know it is, yeah
We can't be to and fro like this
All our lives
You're the only way to me
The path is clear
What do I have to say to you
For goodness' sake, dear
Just say yes!
It's a love song. And I'm a girl. :-) How could I not love this song?
Anyway! Here are some pics.
1 comment:
Hi Courtney -- I love "Just Say Yes' also...so much so, I recorded an acoustic cover of it. :) Could you check it out, and let me know what you think? It's here:
http://www.garagespin.com/2009/10/18/just-say-yes-snow-patrol-lyrics-music-video/
Thanks!
-Mike
Post a Comment