Saturday, July 18, 2009

Graduation

I can't believe that I will be graduating in less than a month. I'm still not sure what to do with myself. I'm applying for job after job- but the job market still isn't very good.

I found a few apartments where I wanted to sign a contract, but lo and behold: 3 times in a row the apartment I had just looked at sold the contract before I could get to it. Destiny seems to be against me...

It will be exciting, but it still just does not seem like a reality right now. I can't imagine life after college. I'm sure that it'll still be about the same. I'm hoping to find a VERY social apartment complex so that while I am working full time that I can have lots of activities to participate in (so if you have any suggestions then let me know).

Anyway- I keep on going onto the BYU website and checking and re-checking everything because I am convinced that graduation cannot be this easy. I feel like something must have been missed. But everything looks to be on target! I even have my cap and gown. I accidentally waited until it was too late to order the cap and gown but they had some extra ones at Customer Service at the bookstore.... oh the perks of working in the bookstore!

So I guess it will be happening. Graduation. Man, this is weird.

1 comment:

~~~~ said...

man, this is super cool! What happened to the house searching?