Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Lexie Face

In the past few weeks I've had a friend who has been an absolute lifesaver. Her name is Lexie! Me and her have been acquainted for a few months but it wasn't until more recently that we became close. She's been so fun and comforting as I've been upset at times and lonely at times. I just thought I'd outline a few of the fun things that we've done in the past few weeks.

-We've seen a number of movies together! We seem to like the same type of movies... so that works well! LoL We've seen The Proposal, Fireproof, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (among others). Lexie is hilarious to go to movies with because she has very few inhibitions. *giggle*

-We've gotten free dinner TWICE! Once at Red Robin- where we flirted so terribly with 2 male waiters that we were informed that our dinner had been taken care of. The second time was at Chili's where we were engaged talking to the manager and he ended up "buying us dinner." Talk about something that is good for the wallet AND for the ego?

-We had a smores night at Lexie's place where we roasted marshmellows over the stove and enjoyed the tasty goeyness of smores. They really are an awesome creation.

-We've spent a good few nights in tears curled up with each other. Due to emotional things that one or both of us are/were going through. But we've also spent nights bursting at the seams in laughter as we've giggled over various topics.

-We have bonded in our anger and amazement at the stupidity of certain people.

-We have looked at apartments and taken tours of complexes. (We were supposed to get a free pedicure out of the deal... but it didn't happen.)

-We have been swimming! Lexie is a very graceful swimmer... HA!

Me and Lexie have made a lot of plans for the future. I never get sick of this girl! And to my utter astonishment, she never gets tired of me! I hope that our unhealthy and co-dependent relationship continues for a good long time.

No comments: