Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Move

Well, things are slowly coming together with the soon to be move.  I have an official moving date of December 4th.  That is the date that I have to have everything either shipped or given away and that I will be flying out of the SLC airport.  I'm terrified! I have so many loose ends to wrap up and so many things to get done.  I have to sell a nice large/new queen mattress, I have to get rid of a bookcase and various decor objects, I need to eat up the food I have left and get rid of my kitchen stuff and pack everything up. 

On that note- if anyone needs or know of anyone that needs a set of nice dishes and silverware of a small-ish bookcase then please let me know.  If I don't find anyone that wants it then I"ll likely take them to DI. 

I also have a fabulous pillowtop queen sized mattress that I bought brand new about 4 months ago.  I need to find a new owner for it and am willing to sell it for like 50% of what I bought it for. 

So much to do and literally so little time.  Ahh!  It is rather stressful but it is going to be a fun and exciting change. 

2 comments:

Blasé said...

I'll take the smallish bookcase.

Safe travels.

alishka babushka said...

email me the details on the mattress. I'm looking to buy a new one (mine is centuries old) and I might be able to help you out. love you.