Does anyone else think that this sandwich is a little funny looking? That's because the part of the sandwich where you can usually expect to see bread has been replaced with CHICKEN. That's right, KFC is now offering a sandwich that is 2 large pieces of processed chicken that are held together by cheese and what else in America but BACON. Does anyone really have to question anymore why Americans are so fat? The commercials promoting this thing are outrageous. There are a bunch of guys on it who are complaining that chicken sandwiches don't have enough chicken on them. So apparently KFC wants to convey that if you are really a man that you need to be eating extremely large portions of chicken. The funny thing is that the guys in the commercial were not overweight or obease at all- but I bet they eat salads and protien powder. Poor America. Poor fat, overweight Americans. But why are we fat? Because people can't get enough of sandwiches like the one pictured above. *Shudder* Now I'm going to go have dry toast for breakfast.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
What are we coming to?
Does anyone else think that this sandwich is a little funny looking? That's because the part of the sandwich where you can usually expect to see bread has been replaced with CHICKEN. That's right, KFC is now offering a sandwich that is 2 large pieces of processed chicken that are held together by cheese and what else in America but BACON. Does anyone really have to question anymore why Americans are so fat? The commercials promoting this thing are outrageous. There are a bunch of guys on it who are complaining that chicken sandwiches don't have enough chicken on them. So apparently KFC wants to convey that if you are really a man that you need to be eating extremely large portions of chicken. The funny thing is that the guys in the commercial were not overweight or obease at all- but I bet they eat salads and protien powder. Poor America. Poor fat, overweight Americans. But why are we fat? Because people can't get enough of sandwiches like the one pictured above. *Shudder* Now I'm going to go have dry toast for breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At one point, that might have attracted me... But these days, it makes me want to throw up. I had a whopper jr the other day, and I felt so disgusting afterwards I swear I will never eat fast food again...
Post a Comment