Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Addition!

My sister had her baby!  And thus a new generation starts for the Walker family.  My amazing sister had a beautiful baby boy about a month and a half ago.  Thomas Issac Edwards.  The entire family is completely addicted to this little boy.  He is growing like a weed and getting more fun everyday.  I think he drives his momma and daddy crazy but he is a joy to all of us.  :-)  As predicted- it is the generation of boys for the female Walker cousins.  For some reason I have a good number of female cousins but we are lacking males.  It has always been a joke with my sisters and cousins that the Lord is going to smite us all with a bunch of little boys.  Not that that is much of a smiting...  but still.  Below are a few pictures of the adorable little boy.  I'm sure there will be more coming soon as I can't get enough of him!


I can't think of anything that proves the existance of God or makes you feel closer to Heaven than holding a precious newborn.  In some ways I feel like the new addition has even brought our family closer together.  He is healthy and happy and seems very curious even as a new born!  When you talk to him he watches your face as though he is actually listening.  I have the feeling that he is going to be an amazing little boy so if any of you girls out there have a little girl about his age then maybe we could start the workings of an arranged marriage!  ;-) This babe is going places... and with as much family support as he is getting and such wonderful parents- I don't see how he could do anything less.

No comments: