Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I felt like answering random questions.

I'm having a "not so great" day.  I'm just stressed out and whatnot- but I'm fine.  I thought that while I was in a funk that I would do one of those questionnaires to help amuse myself.  Forgive me if it has a melodramatic tone to it.  LoL  I'll be better next time I promise. 

Where is your cell phone? Laying in front of me on my bed.
Your significant other? Not sure.
Your hair? Pony tail.
Your mother? Sweet.
Your father? Busy.
Your favorite thing? Puppies.
Your dream last night? A nightmare (shudder).
Your favorite drink? Cherry Vanilla Cream Soda
Your dream/goal? To be married and happy.
What room you are in? Bedroom.
Your hobby? Over thinking life.
Your fear? Being alone.
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Having a master's degree and being married with 1+ kids.
Where were you last night? Having girls' night.
Muffins? Banana Nut
Wish list item? Higher paying job and paid off car.
Where you grew up? Greenville.
Last thing you did? Text a friend.
What are you wearing? Sweats and a t-shirt.
Your TV? Non-existent.
Your pets? Also non-existent.
Friends? Currently lacking in a social life.
Your life? Roller coaster.
Your mood? Emotional.
Missing some one? Yup.
Car? Borrowed.
Something you're not wearing? Jewelry.
Your favorite store? WalMart.
Your favorite color? Green.
When is the last time you laughed? Sometime yesterday I suppose...
Last time you cried? Couple hours ago.
One place that I go to over and over? Home.
One person who emails me regularly? New York & Company with promos.  I keep meaning to unsubscribe.
My favorite place to eat? Sonic or Applebee's.
Why you participated in this survey? Felt like it.
What are you doing tonight? Sleeping soon.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

What's with all the sadness?

Amanda said...

I agree with BrittbeeLynn...sounds like a bummer type mood. Me? I'm just going crazy from being cooped up with a 1 year old on this almost-rainy day. Do you want to come over for dinner sometime, maybe next week?

Courtney said...

I was having a yucky day when I did the post. But for the most part I'm doing well and happy.

I'd LOVE to come visit Amanda! :-) Do you still have the same number woman?