I'm kidding with the sarcasm up there... I actually did rather enjoy myself. We saw all sorts of animals, were able to get up close and personal with a bears, ligers (yes I mean LIGERS) and all sorts of critters. It was interesting to see what they look like, how big they really are, and what animals are more specific to what parts of the world. There were a few animals that are native to Africa and those other continents over there that I had never seen or heard of before. A few I thought would make cute pets!
I managed to get up close and personal with a bear and Mark went head to head with a buffalo.

There was also a reptile show at the museum. I must confess that I was really really super excited for the reptile show as I was certain that I was going to get to see lots of live reptiles and to touch them and maybe even hold them. Alas, it was not meant to be and it was more a show for little kids that just talked about reptiles and whatnot. I don't recommend it for audiences above the age of 12 years old. Haha! Overall though we had a really enjoyable time and I'm glad to be able to say that I've been to BYU's Bean Museum! :-)
1 comment:
The buffalo head scares me. Good thing Mark has him under control. Miss your face!
Post a Comment