To my 5th grade crush, who I thought I really loved...
To my first boyfriend, I thought for sure was the one...
To my last boyfriend, sorry that I screwed it up...
To the ones who cared, and who were there from the start...
To the ones I loved, but didn't show it enough...
To the love that left, and took a piece of my heart...
If it wasn't for you, I would never be who I am.
Where are you all now? Cause I'm thinking of you.
You showed me how, how to live like I do.
If it wasn't for you- I would never be who I am.
To the one who is here, and holds me close to his heart
To the times we share, and the deep feelings of trust
To the comfort you give, and the laughter you spread
I love you.
To my first boyfriend, I thought for sure was the one...
To my last boyfriend, sorry that I screwed it up...
To the ones who cared, and who were there from the start...
To the ones I loved, but didn't show it enough...
To the love that left, and took a piece of my heart...
If it wasn't for you, I would never be who I am.
Where are you all now? Cause I'm thinking of you.
You showed me how, how to live like I do.
If it wasn't for you- I would never be who I am.
To the one who is here, and holds me close to his heart
To the times we share, and the deep feelings of trust
To the comfort you give, and the laughter you spread
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment