So the last 2-3 weeks have been rather busy for me and now that they are finally calming down all I can say is that I'm tired. I'm so flipping tired. The last few weeks have left me so mentally and physically exhausted that I just don't want to think or do anything really. I'll give you a brief run down:
1. I moved. Yes folks I moved- all the way to Orem (much to my parents annoyance as they wanted me to move to NC). My great aunt and uncle were kind enough to consent to let me stay with them. Why was this a needed measure? Well, after trying to sell my contract for the past number of months I was finally able to find a girl who was willing to buy it. However, the only catch was that she needed to be out of her apartment by Feb 1, 2010. Meaning, of course, that I had to be out of the apartment a few days before that. Oh- and she told me this the week before I would need to be out. So instead of scrambling to find a new place to live it seemed wise to have an intermediary place to live (aka: in Orem with Mary Kay and Leland- those fine, blessed people).
2. Another reason that the move to live with relations was deemed prudent was because I was laid off from my job. I rather had a feeling it was coming as the company I was working for had not been doing all that great for the past little bit. They finally called me into an office and said some stuff along the lines of how the company was going in a different direction and that my services were no longer required. Little did they know that I had been job hunting for the past couple weeks due to extreme dissatisfation with just about everything relating to that job. To be honest, I was more relieved than anything to be officially let go from that job. Gah.
3. I found a new job! Well- a new temporary job. :-) My services will be needed/wanted for at least another month or so (maybe longer? I don't really know). Not only is this job a lot less stressful and a lot more fun, but it pays better and I am working for pretty much the most amazing woman I've ever met. She's amazing and so interesting and I do love working with her already. She is a very successful business woman and has interpersonal skills that would make the best customer service representative drool. I'm helping her to organize some things and just assisting her in any way possible to make her busy life less hectic. This job helps her to organize her inventory and requires a lot more physical labor than I am used to. So it leaves me a bit physically tired at the end of the day. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon though.
4. I'm still looking for a new full time (and permenant) position. I send out resumes on a daily basis. Looking for a job is a type of a part time job for me right now. So if you hear of anything let me know! But make sure that it is a job for an established company or whatnot- I don't ever want to work for a small and unstable company again! *shudder*
5. Oh, and I need to start working out on a regular basis. I have a new Wii fit that I'm so excited to try out! But using it will require me obtaining a TV and taking the time to hook it all up. So it might be a little while before I get around to it (hopefully not too long though as I really do want to work on it).
There are so many things I need to do. I've been so busy moving and starting a new job and tying up loose ends all over the place with my old job and old house and just EVERYTHING!
So right now... I'm just so tired. The End\
1 comment:
Sheesh...you should be tired. You should also call me. I have stories to tell you :) Take a nap!!
Post a Comment