Since I last blogged there has been a mixture of old/bad and new/good! Some big changes, some not so big changes, and some things that still need to change.
The Old/Bad:
Well I am still working on exercising more regularly and reading more often. I have been doing it intermittently but I really need to be doing it regularly 2-4 times per week. I still need to decide on some good material to read... I haven't been doing much with that overall. I'm also still trying to figure out the best way to do some things at work. I need to be better about these like I promised myself that I would!!! I'll try to be better this week guys.
The New/Good:
There are a number of new things that are great and happy and have been making life good. I have been watching far less TV and I have been making it to my jiu jitsu classes (I need to be going more often). I feel like those are already good things but I can and should be doing better!! Always improving, right?
On another note- a couple weeks ago I bought a new car! It was a bit of a spur of the moment decision. I was talking to my dad and talking about the mileage on my car. I was at about 98k miles on my car and it was a 2007 model. It was having brake problems and a few other issues so I decided to go look at my options! I tried test driving a Prius, a Honda CRV, and a couple other cars but funny enough the car that I still loved the best was the Toyota Rav 4. Not sure if it is because I am just so used to it or what but I just couldn't find another car I liked more. I went and looked at cars primarily on the 4th of July and then went back and forth quite a bit. Finally on the following Monday I went to Joe Pecheles of Washington and LOVED the service I got there and ended up buying a silver 2014 Toyota Rav 4!!! I am in love with my new car- I have all weather mats, a cargo net in the back, and a few other things. I'm determined to take good care of my baby and to enjoy it! I have low monthly payments and hope to pay it off even more early.
I also met someone new! It has been a bit of a roller coaster to be honest.... We started out talking, then we started dating, then we broke up. All in the space of a month or two. I have had so much fun with him- we hit it off instantly. He shares my love of music, my love of God, he is involved with martial arts (which I love), he knows a lot about computers (which I appreciate), and he works hard and is kind and caring. He's an amazing guy really. If I had the option we'd still be dating and going steady at it. Unfortunately there were some differences that made him decide we should just be friends. It is hard to hit it off so well with someone and then not feel like you have the option of dating them. I've been rather upset over it.... sometimes I feel like it is a cruel trick for me to meet someone, hit it off, have THEM recognize that we are good together but have them make the choice not to date. Let's be honest... I'd really love to get married and have kids at this point in my life. However, I will attempt to count my blessings and know that I can be happy as a single woman (especially seeing so many people in miserable and stressful marriages). I'll also count my blessings that I have the opportunity to be good friends with this amazing man now. I hope that the friendship will continue.


No comments:
Post a Comment