This year however, I have gotten back onto my ice hockey kick. Fun times right? :-) I do love sports. I love watching them and playing them (as long as people don't mind if I suck at them). BYU has an ice hockey team- they aren't a number 1 team but they are pretty dang decent. And I really enjoy going to their games. I'm even volunteering some again (like I was 2 years ago). I went to a game this past Friday and they have games this Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday. So it'll be a full weekend of ice hockey. Woot woot!


It is fast paced and violent enough to keep my rapt attention. :-) And I love watching players that I know that are on the team. Like #24.
1 comment:
Hehe...at least you're honest about it. We need to chat again, call me sista friend :)
Post a Comment