Mark took me shooting the other day!
Ok- so it was a few weeks ago but anyway. Apparently Mark has a
reallllyyyyy old gun that is an old police gun. It was pretty cool looking but had quite the kick to it. Therefore I didn't actually shoot it very much.
LoL But we went up to the shooting range and we went trash picking to find some good targets. I haven't really been dumpster diving before so it was a new experience. Also, Mark makes his own bullets. It was kinda cool! Apparently him and his dad save the outsides/shells or whatever and they put the stuff inside. It is a lot cheaper according to Mark. How economical!
Haha.
Mark had these ridiculous looking ear thingies that are supposed to block out the noise. I laughed at him so hard for wearing them.
Depicted below...

This is me mocking him for how funny he looks...

But after a while he wore me down and I finally tried them on. They really did look silly but they block out the noise rather
efficiently.
1 comment:
Someone gave you a gun and let you shoot it? I pity the fool... ;)
Post a Comment