Work is going well and remains incredibly busy. But it is good work- I'm learning lots about business and have considered going back to school to learn more about business. I also sincerely feel like my hard work is appreciated which makes work a lot more enjoyable. LoL Working hard isn't nearly as much fun if you feel under appreciated. But my boss makes it a point on a regular basis to praise my work and to let me know that he knows I'm working hard. A fact that I appreciate.
My puppy is growing like a weed. And I find myself happy and infatuated with him. He is in a long term "mommy mommy" phase and always wants to be in my lap or curled up against me. He is a sweetie but very undisciplined and very spoiled. I need to get him enrolled in obedience school because I suck at training him. LoL I'm such a sucker for this little pup.

My little sister has been staying with me for the past week for Thanksgiving. It has been fun to have family around! Since Brittany left Utah it can get a lil lonely around the holidays. She's a handful and as a result my house has been rather crowded and busy. But it has been fun and I think I'll miss her face when she leaves. For Thanksgiving we went over to my great aunt and uncle's house. We had dinner there and hung out with the extended fam for a bit. Good times, good times. I had fun wrestling around and being with my cute and energetic second cousins. LoL I do love holidays.
I now find myself really looking forward to Christmas! I'm going to be going home reallllyyyyy early compared to the length of time that I'm usually home. I'm going home December 14th and I'll be staying for 2 weeks. Yay! It'll be so fun to get to participate in all of the awesome family Christmas activities instead of missing out. Yay for Christmas time!
No comments:
Post a Comment